Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Thursday, February 17

Succinct entry




Nor have her own subject, but I'm not try to abandon anything.  Sure, I'm a girls that totally for a boy. Saying that, I am not interesting in any of them. At this time. Indeed. Play nice, stop abuse each others. Well, before anything. That's not a wanted things to be happen. Being a friends is more awesome. I can echew everything but I can't abandon the fact. Don't expect more than me, a normal homosapiens. Do respect my heart as I'm respect yours. Perhaps, someday and somehow it will be normal just what before this. I just cut out this simple quote 
" Don't like me, I don't believe in love ". I hate this, when someone is misunderstanding. Go figure. In case, I do believe in love. Love is universal. Such the earth that belongs in usufruct to the living.

  Love is everything that we need in this life. Love can be conclude all over the subject. Love between creatures and the God. 





yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment