Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Sunday, March 6

Shouldn't be refuse.






Not all what we thought are comes reality and comes for goddness. Something that is not expected to be.
Even if I have chance to have a one month to spare it  for nothing, it'll be such a big gap,though. I will fullfill it every sing day with anything beneficial. Plus, my mixed feeling will make it more aweful. I am fancy to have it, moreover I am having it for nothing. I don't know if I should cheer for it, enrage, or anything else. Absolutely, I will have my six month for nothing. Yes, I got a class, and merely it's just about 1 hour and 45 minutes over 24 hours and another 1 month to go about finish it up. So, what will going on next. Meanwhile, the remaining precious time that I have it for nothing. Indeed, that's what I feel. Pretty bored, even I much want love to stay at home.  For heaven's sake, day by day are getting worst. Let alone to work? Out of mind, and I am not allowed for such things. Just a few couple of day ago, I am about receive this opportunities for doing a photograph at DZMS agency for make some ads. I am wondering is this is my right or anyelse reason for me to accept this. I choose no for this. Plus, I'm only 18. Consider under 18. Not much did I know about all of this. Lies and the bad effect is everywhere. Perhaps, not now. I am fancy if I stands on my own photograph and art. That's really work when seing your own work and everthings made by yourself. Aren't you?








I began to understand why there are Some of them have begun to miss school days.





yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment