Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Friday, February 11

Belly illness


Such a weird thing I've been through. Belly illness. One minute it's like a whoosh, whiz, sizzle ! Do not know what to say about my stomach irritability. And the next day, back down like a helpless women and all over the moon and back down to the earth. A condition of me are change spasmodically. Ups and down. Weak drooping. And freak, this's was my first time feel on about how does some others women affected by constipation. Really, I fell like a women now. Either before, I still a women. Which is how I was last night. Utterly without any medicine for my plight. Hope it doesn't happen anymore for the second time. I still don't think it as a normal conditions of me. I just can say, especially for boys, it's like a halfway to venus, about the pain. That's arduous to create or even imagine about the illness. Whereas today- wheee. All of sudden, I'm back. Imagine me, almost two times I did not eat dinner. I can say, I can be a super model and thin enough like an ants. It was a joke, for heaven's sake !



Well, this's just a snippet of new life.A thing that really getting bored is my life. Nothing much I can do at this time. But getting more exciting. Just now and then, I feel inspired when take a look at my Dr. Sheikh Muszaphar's articles (newspaper). Yes, I do collect all the articles about him since last four years ago, when I was 14. Since, he was my idol. Seriously, this's reminded me again of all things in my life at that time. Starting with the spirit of the cease-fire is high enough in my studies at the time, and also the fantasy into space.Where it all go? I just have a team of four when I was 14. Amazing bunch of people. And I do miss em'. We shall get excited in any case, a presentation of the most interesting and full of surprises, fancy dreamed going to MRSM and much more. I got something for the Cleofatra, you can just replace my dream which I do tell you last 3 years ago. Nothing much words can I say. Indeed, all about my past. What's the most worst things is, which is a dream that playing my feeling. About my coming result. I don't have an idea why should it be. Perhaps, it is just fooling me around.
Hopefully, it's just a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment