Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Saturday, February 12

Eye Mask




Well, that was that. Such a twisted twig word. It was a handmade. I can say the fifth handmade work after the school project and so on. I just sew one eye mask by myself. Itself telling you, what a bored single day I had. Actuly, it's out of my mind. I didn't made a plan for all this minute things. I just feel my lazyness to use the sewing machine at all. Everything I do by my ownself and does't need a machine favour, yes, maybe next time. But, it's different when we we talk about the neatness. I try to heed to make my own skirt, next time.







Step 1 : Use your sunglasses to trace an outlineon the light cloth. Make the outline a centimeter wider than the glasses.


Step 2 : Cut out the drawn shape then use it as a template for the dark cloth and cut that out too.


Step 3 : Make it light proof by placing cotton pads in between thee cut outs. Sew them together then neaten       the edges.


Step 4 : Measure the elastic band by wrapping it around your head. Cut accordingly and sew down the ends
to your mask.







This's the worst and ugly. Reject.





yumyhaylen


No comments:

Post a Comment