Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Wednesday, March 30

Matter comes like a rain.






I just realise so many things happened in this month of March. Full of surprises, and it shouldn't ought be at the same time with a lot of matter, fact, question, choices and answer. All comes just like a rain, at the same time but different spot and direction. That it is, a surprise that no ones know about it. Including my result of SPM. There is nothing to be proud of about that kind of result. Well, it just a moderate result. Just after that, I've met someone who's come from my past. Well, I can say he's pretty enough forbearing in waiting. On this March, someone does open back my heart toward men. I meant it. I've met a lot of people before but not really a lot because I am really hard get into somebody. But this time, this person is freakin freak. Usually people are been too popular with their full of kindness, somebody who's full of hypocrites, arrogants, someones who's daft, crazy, shit and so on. And something I found today is, life will be so ease if people don't have a feeling.So that, people won't be too sensitive with the motherfucker. People won't get hurt in love. People won't easily cry about their sadness and problems. People won't turn crazy about something outstanding things. And so on. Yeah, but I realise, life will be too assiduous without heart, the heart of a man. Perhaps, people might haven't ask about
" How are you? ", " Are you okay? ", " How do you do? " and etcetera.  That's it.

Sometimes, especially, when we're be too humanitarian and heartedly it can kill yourself.
March, you're too awesome to be elaborate.






Make everything is completely simple.



yumyhaylen



No comments:

Post a Comment