Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Tuesday, March 22

sS3 Malaysia 110319


It's about 19 March. It's out of words from what I do always noticed." March of the dead ". But 19th was different.
First of all, I should be thankful to those who's brings me here. You know exactly who you are. Actually I was attending because of certain reasons that should be implemented.



Grand opening 


This is the first time I hear a live performance from Super Junior수주 ). They're our 10 hot asian men. One by one from Siwon, Leeteuk, Shindong, Sungmin, Yesung,  Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Heechul  Super Junior’s Super Show 3 was a success. Kudos to ELFs for creating a perfect Sapphire Blue sea at the concert. All kinds of mixed feelings on that day. I am about keep repeated the same word of " OMG ". This's just a concert date of Suju, SHinee yet, I do not know how the situation at that time. Eventhough, I am not really into Suju, frankly I said they're awesome. 
Songs they perform on the night, what I remember is, Sorry sorry( opening), Super Girls , Don't Don, Bonamana, It has to be you (Yesung ), Cooking cooking, Nothing on you ( Donghae ), New Endless Love (Kyuhyun), Twins ( Knock Out ),  Down( Eunhyuk), Perfection( Sungmin), Baby and so on. I'm not too sure though.








Live in concert


Still hoping for SHInee ( 샤이니)presence 





yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment