Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Thursday, April 14

Perfect Nightmare



As I just reach a high level of happiness, the time, people and obstacle always there from the beginning it start, to break it. 
I'm pictured that it much really stabbing and piercing my heart, a lot. All most I wanted in that perfect nightmare is just a dream. Hoping it doesn't affect my episode of life. No ! It's a real chapter of life. The proof is, it really does happen now. Say so, well even dumb people rather know what is sense. Somewhat important to have the very important person, so that your precious tears won't come out just for hella things. Straight away I will cross for mom. Mom is our prompt for the vigor and root of life.







It's really kill my brain. But, pity you, I am a 
rock with no feeling to rockin' with.










yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment