Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Wednesday, April 6

Revealed all the issue




Met Fido last night since it's already pass 12. We both have a speech about many things that night, about everything. All about life, shared laugh, exchanged guffaw and conscience. At the same time we do enjoy the ice cream fire spark. This is the best day compared to the other day with him. Even at first I have a belly illness but still, that night itself showed that I'm fancy with him. I found something that really can shock people about him. Like seriously, he's difference than what people thought. As a thirst for love and attention. Really made ​​me feel overwhelmed and compassion. I've noticed to my close friends and the good people of mine about my status right now. Some says, I'm taken and it's exactly right, no joke. It's really revealed all the issue before this. Loving someones is not that easy as you make a label of me, you can ask those people who're deserve for trying it before. Like I said, I hard to get into somebody, neither to love them. He once said that he actually waiting for me since last year and about until I finished my SPM, and certainly true because this is what really happen now. You are what I never knew I always wanted.



My life now getting more busy and fullfill with something and someone valuable. I've three classes at one time. Cover day and night per week. Sound like woosh but it's really awesome and made my day, even a second.





Rejoice? Indeed. Filled? I can feel it. Love ? Surely.
Love sought is good, but given unsought, is 
better.





yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment