Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Monday, May 16

Heart is in coma



Should I say.." What's up ? " 




When people started to listen, when homosapien started to hearing, when folks started to talk what they're heard and listen. Probably the whole world know my heart is in coma. Fullstop, anyhow I'd learn how to cope with when almost dying on certain case that perhaps, the rest won't feel as how I feel. What were we thought actually could be discovered by certain of them. Reminder, only several of them are really care, the rest are just curious. The reason we're here is to face some of problems, life is indeed difficult, partly because of the real difficulties we must overcome in order to survive, and partly because of our own innate desire to always do better. Nobody here lived without a puzzled. Wishing me to talk about bias ? I've feel it, since I was 15. Just for you to know, we're not here to please everyone. And again, we can't please everyone. Peoples going with difference type, different brain sight, and appear with variety of behaviors. 
Happiness is experienced largely in striving towards a goal, not in having attained things, because our nature is always want to go on to the next endeavor.



You are pretty daft for not hold on everything you've promised.










yumyhaylen




No comments:

Post a Comment