Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Monday, May 16

Simply love



Nothing much exactly to share right here. Just about my short entry.
Simply love for everyone, mom , cousin and the rest.
Yesterday has been a tremendous compact day for the whole day, Saturday. Nevertheless, it was an excellent day, full covered all the exhausted I have. Met up my uncle at Tmn Tasik Permaisuri to settled some errand. Straightaway, me and mother rushing to Mid Valley solely just to have a breakfast, sharp at noon- too teeming.
Actually millions of thanks to my dad. A person who's giving me a chances to have these dinner tickets.
"Simply love" a perfect dinner in conjunction with mother's day celebration. Located at Sunway Resort &Spa . Surprising because I was told that one tables cost almost 5K MYR. At first, merely guessed that it is only about 300 MYR. 



Ticket for three person.






Main ballroom. Indeed magnificent.







These's really mashite' food from heaven I called it.





This's funny ever part. Swear





Cousin of mine, Hafiz. 



I shall say, goodnight, time for it. XOXO






yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment