Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Tuesday, June 21

My spare time before leaving.




Cheerio ! Not a breakfast cereal. Just a friendly way of saying goodbye.

 "I'm about to go". Stuff like this couldn't been out of thinking of mine. Never I feel this hard to say my temporary goodbye to my folks, mom, dad, sister, brother. Including you and you as well. Anyone's, who always kept piercing their eyes at this dorky site and never feel brassed off . So, just because I always think that kind of way.
It's nothing to do indeed about abandoned though. It's really not.


My last close conversation with the mysteries Gucci. 


I were really pleased about something with a bits of chuffed when Kota Kinabalu tremendous welcomes me. Ah-haah- First intake to be a student of  UITM K.K . Mixed feelings. My very first impression sure that it's lovely to accept it. After several minutes, start thinking all sorts. Including about staying in the hostel. I never been live together with strangers. What to do, I'll go through it in at the same time should be mature, optimistic and rational. What course that I'm taking? Go find out it.
I found out my every June is really fascinating. Since last 3 years. Every my June are full with a lots of tidings. Always be and it's normal though. Once May, now right always happened in June. Well, half of the years.
And also Mom has just transfer to another place out of Selangor. How I look after get to know about this.
Like this : (

More update for me soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment