Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Friday, August 5

Deal with stress




The ugly face from me when the stress hit everything.


Hello homosapiens. Is missing Biology currently, without any "why", I missed that subject much. Forced myself to be here actually.
This week was really really a busy week and test began from week to week. Including of, stress out a lot I can say. Those actually comes from the environment, study, people up here, lecturer and life stuff in here. It's sort of miserable situation recently. Totally packages for me. That's for real what I feel for now.
Ah, yeah ?

Sedulous and normal person wouldn't get into this puzzled.
I don't think that's so true though.

Why hate when a little dislike will do? 


I should know how to do something for others to help get my mind off my self. I Just realize that I am the person which always caught into a small stuff like hater and all that. The prominent way is I know how to control it instead of commented the rest.
If I can't remedy, nor escape from, what is bothering me, flow with it and try to use it in a productive way, try to be positive .

The best way are; don't overwhelm myself , set realistic goals for myself, change the way I see my situation; seek alternative viewpoints.









After a few minutes,dad's word make me smile again and ended my tears off.







2 comments:

  1. u're more mature than ur look..well, yeah..never judge some1 by his/her external, isn't.? ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful As Always

    ReplyDelete