Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Friday, July 29

Babble




I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge, that myth is more potent that history. 
____________________________________________________


It is hard to tell of happiness. Time goes by and we feel safe too soon. And it come sometimes, not always. I wish I could been a punch box. Throw me anywhere you people like, I can stand without the aid of many people. No matter how people condemn , I still remain burly . Simply just like I wish. Be confinced, It can stand without the aid of many people. But not for human. We need, we care, we have to be in one community.

Some things we can not avoid it happening. I guess it's hard for people who are so used to things the way they are. It just a bit aggrieved when something happens without any reason that they can make from it. At least try to create it one. At least. Tried to tell myself about I did my job. To be a great friends, student and anything. That it was in self-defense. I didn't believe me. Never for me to realize myself that I did it well. Due to what people thought of me. Never I try to againts them nor to open my mouth. Normal for me to be stay and still silence indeed. To go further. 
Believe that dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience . 
You perform, you get.




He always there whenever I need him. Dad, I miss you. 



yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment