Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Saturday, December 31

Heart kick





        Never  has the sarcastic title. Hating really like love. But wouldn't be nothing next to my new chapter of life, for real. Couldn't I said extremely satisfied merely because love finally unsought me . Said before, love sought is good, but given unsought is better. I stared at you, while others keen on me. Who's the heck who dare snatch my attentionWell, I'm not a toddlers who's believe on men's words, way to believe on his heart and sincerity of someone. Frankly says, I was on my way to make it real.
The one I heart, a friend of mine, my enemy, thief hearts; certainly the boyfriend.


Eternally, nothing in this virtual are permanent indeed. Need not mention of what it stand for, but to what you stand for. Your kick words either can't reject than your honesty and faithful. Those who are faithful know only the trivial side of love, it is the faithless who know love’s tragedies.


Apparently, for those who're enmeshed with their feelings, to feel despondent.










yumyhaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment