Visitor

Follow yumyhaylen on Twitter

Friday, July 15

How it look like ?

   


Q &A.

Q: How was mount Kinabalu actually?
A: Yet, never I step my foot there due to time, assignment and money . What that I know it'll took more than 3  hours from my campus, indeed .


Q: What about the culture in Kota Kinabalu?
A: I'm afraid to say it with full of confident about this. I'm still new here. I'd rather say, still remain same just like peninsular I guess, perhaps, though a bit different from us can be sure. It's sort of unique. A lot of languanges, ethnics and race. All together in one borneo.


Q: The food, the food there how was it ?
A: Quiet fine with me, sometimes, I can't pictured well how actually the real food of Sabah. I have found that some food will be prepared together with soups. Untill these day, never I tried their traditional foods. Delicious seafood all come from here. Fishes, crabs, lobsters and so on.


Q: Sabahan language, can I get on it?
A: It's not, sometimes I have difficulty to get them. And this's what I need to tell you. Lucky I have 3 awesome people who willing to be my full time translator, just sometimes I need the translator. Rather than any, they used to talk in maximun speed of speaking and sometimes over-speed. Some also, several of 'em the language that they used I may not have heard before. Clear?





Mount Kinabalu ; from my room. 



Cluster A hostel.

Viewed from the lower part of hostel.











Around campus




Found something that's new to me. Milk Leong Fun 


Cluster C cafe.







Sutera Harbour




Friends of mine. 4 of us.








No comments:

Post a Comment